What's the good news? The Senate's Farm Bill includes:
- Consolidated, streamlined working lands programs that make sense for forest owners
- Improved access to important conservation programs, like the Conservation Stewardship Program
- Continued support for programs that combat invasive species
- Continued support for cooperative forestry and extension programs
- Strengthened direction for the forest inventory and analysis program, which researches market and forest health trends
- A Fix to the Biobased Markets Program that allows the inclusion of forest products, strengthening markets for home-grown, American products
Information taken from American Forest Foundation Email.
American Tree Farm System® are programs of the American Forest Foundation.
Post a Comment